The highly versatile RN range of axial turbines comes as standard with a mV sine-wave pick-up requiring no power which is suitable for media temperatures up to 110oC or on ATEX models an Intrinsically Safe, EEx ia according to ATEX or IECEx coil. There is also a high temperature version to 232oC, if required. Recognising that in an industrial environment that more robust signals are required, we also offer a range of amplifiers and converters to give Namur, square wave signals and 4-20 mA outputs.
- Standard Coil: mV Sine-wave, max 110oC, 2 pin Mil-Style connector.
- High Temperature Coil: mV Sine-wave, max 232oC, 2 pin Mil-Style connector.
- IS ATEX Coil: mV Sine-wave, max 110oC, 2m flying lead.
- PPW-SP3: Amplified pulse output, 12-24 Vdc, open collector, 4m flying lead.
- IS P5: Amplified Namur current pulsed output, 7-30 Vdc.
- FC7: 2 wire loop powered 4-20 mA converter.
- FC7-SP7: fast acting 2 wire loop powered 4-20 mA integrated converter.