The RN4 Flanged Axial Turbine flowmeter offers a proven, simple and robust solution to testing, measuring, monitoring and dispensing low viscosity liquids such as Alcohol & solvents (Ethanol, Methanol & Spirit Alcohols), water & chemicals and Diesel & light Hydraulic Oils (up to 32 cSt). The body is machined from one piece of 316 Stainless Steel and features Tungsten bearings for improved wear life and an option for a Ferralium (Duplex) rotor for Seawater applications. The non-contacting inductive pick-up system allows the meter to be used in safe area, Intrinsically Safe EEx ia (ATEX & IECEx) and Flame (Explosion) Proof EEx d (ATEX) applications. Accessories included, amplified pulsed output to give a strong robust square-wave signal, loop powered 4-20 mA output and a range of directly mounted battery powered displays with a variety of outputs.
High pressure versions are available for up to ANSI 2,500LB or SAE 3000# code 61 or 6000# code 62 (ISO6162) on request, consult factory.
- Flow Ranges: 0.7-7 L/Min to 1,800-18,000 L/Min in 17 ranges
- Nominal Size: ½” (DN15) to 8” (DN200)
- Flange Styles: ANSI 150, 300, 600, 900, 1,500 & 2,500LB, PN16 & 25 or SAE 3000# or 6000#
- Materials: 316 Stainless Steel body, 431 Stainless Steel rotor (option for Ferralium/Duplex), Tungsten bearings
- Max Temperature: 110°C (standard), 232°C (high temperature option)
- Max Pressure: as per flange rating
- Linearity: +/- 0.5% of Reading
- Outputs: mV sine-wave, amplified pulse, 2 wire 4-20 mA, directly mounted or remote displays. All for safe area or hazardous area use