SSiC Plain Bearings
Predominantly for use in centrifugal pumps, DST produces complete SSiC ceramic plain bearings.
The bearings are available as axial and radial types and can be combined with the DST standard permanent magnetic couplings. SSiC ceramic plain bearings are produced using newest material combinations and modern manufacturing technology. In close cooperation with the customer, new developments are tailored to the specific pump. We elaborate adapted flow conditions for the bearing and the magnetic coupling to achieve an optimum result.
- Compact design
- Extreme high corrosion resistance
- High material strength/resistance
- Hight thermal conductivity
- Temperature and shock resistant, also concerning temperature cycling
- Material hardness similar to diamond
- DST Standard 60 to 200
- Customer specific design on request
- Bearing: SSiC, SSiC with carbon parts
- Housing: 1.4571, 1.4462, 1.4404, 3.7035