PTÖK series bellhousing with integrated cooler to suit IEC motors from 0.55kW to 22kW. Integrated damping to reduce noise and vibration. Can be installed vertically as well as horizontally.
A standard bell housing allows for connection of drive motors to pumps. Our bell housing with integrated oil cooler provides a low cost, compact solution for coupling and cooling in one, requiring no electrical installation. A fan wheel is driven directly by the motor shaft drawing air through the element cooling the oil.
Keeping hydraulic/mineral oil at the right temperature is a headache for any user. Too hot, and components such as mechanical sealers and bearings found on hydraulic pumps can become damaged, leading to costly service repairs. Heat exchangers are often highlighted as a solution however with very little space between the motor and the pump it is not plausible. A more cost effective solution to stop overheating is a PTOK bellhousing with integrated oil air cooler.
The design and operation of the bellhousing cooler lends itself as a natural solution, simple to install and little space required – particularly due to the ventilation system no longer needed and, with an integrated damping to reduce noise and vibration, the bellhousing cooler is a simple solution that keeps various oils at the right temperature.
The integrated bellhousing is installed between the motor and the pump. The fan is attached to the motor shaft, along with couplings to drive the pump. The angled design of the fan forces the airflow to circulate upwards at 400-3600 RPM (depending on motor speeds) eventually cooling the oil.
The intergrated bellhousing cooler can be configured either horizontally or vertically onto many motors and pumps. Whether to stop overheated components causing degradation to oil or for replacing a heat exchanger the intergrated bellhousing cooler is the cost effective choice. A standard bell housing allows for connection of drive motors to pumps. Our bell housing with integrated oil cooler provides a low cost, compact solution for coupling and cooling in one, requiring no electrical installation. A fan wheel is driven directly by the motor shaft drawing air through the element cooling the oil.
- Round bell housing with oil air cooler, series PTÖK
- Model series for electrical motors 0.55-22 KW
- Noise reduced design, form B
- Cooling pipes 0.95 - 5.15 KW
- 4 model series available (ø200-ø350)
- All bell housing lengths comply with VDMA code 24561
- The standard bell housing can be replaced easily with a bell housing with oil cooling at any time due to identical installation lengths
- Can be used horizontally as well as vertically
- Foot brackets series PTFL and PTFS mountable acc. to VDMA 24561
- High cooling capacity with low noise output on the smallest installation space
- Suitable as reflux or leak oil cooler
- Requires no electrical installation
- Easy to maintain through simple installation and removal of the cooler element
- Sturdy cooler element for more safety during pressure peaks
- Due to the standard dampening, reduction of noise level up to 6db (A) possible