Our range of heavy duty industrial differential pressure sensors are ideal for the measurement of gases, vapours and liquids in a diverse range of applications from the most demanding oil & gas onshore or offshore to over pressurisation monitoring for clean rooms. With its high dynamic range, it is also suited to tank level monitoring, especially pressurised tanks. With Aluminium and Stainless Steel housing options, ATEX & IECEx certification and marine approvals on some models no application is too tough.
- Ranges: 0-16 mBar up to 0-25 Bar
- Max static pressure: 250 Bar (40 Bar for GP connection type)
- Outputs: 4-20 mA or 0-10V
- Certification: ATEX, IECEX or Marine (DNV/BV) available
- Connections: ¼”, ½” or manifold mount
- Thread types: BSP & NPT
- Wetted Materials: 316L Stainless Steel or Hastelloy C276