ZPD external gear dosing pump
Our most flexible line of external gear pumps, the ZPD has been used in countless applications the world over. Various modifications can be optimised customer-specific to the different applications.
Available in cast iron and stainless-steel bodies, the ZPD flaunts 43 displacement sizes, 5 shaft seal options and multiple bearing and wear plate choices. ZPD gear pumps are specifically used for wide flow range metering applications and transfer applications. Volumetric efficiency values of over 90% are typically achieved.
- Displacements 0.10 up to 517.oo cc/rev
- Speed 10 up to 1,750 rpm (standard version)
- Viscosity 0.8 up to 1,000,000 mPas
- Temperature -20°C up to +150°C (standard version)Special designs are available up to +350°C
- Operating pressure max. 200 bar (depending on rotation speed and viscosity; varies with size and material specification)
- Metering of polyurethanes, isocyanate, polyol, catalyst, additives, silicones, adhesives, oils and diesel fuel
Advantages of the ZPD external gear pump
- Low pulsation and precise dosing of the medium being transferred
- High pressures
- Large flow range
- Large number of variations
- Multiple construction material options
- Multiple sealing options