ZPA External Gear Delivery Pumps
ZPA external gear delivery pump
The self-priming external gear pump ZPA is particularly suitable for uncritical media without fillers which are compatible to the used standard materials
The pump is an ideal solution for bottling and filling, as it can be variably applied in any installation length. A combination to multiple flow pumps is as possible as the combination with high pressure radial piston pumps.
- Displacements 0.1 up to 2,600 cc/rev
- Speed 10 up to 1,750 rpm
- Viscosity 0.5 up to 1,000,000 mPas
- Ambient temperature range -30°C up to +60°C
- Medium temperature / operating temperature -20°C up to +150°C
- Temperature for fluids up to 350°C (on request)
- Operating pressure max. 200 bar
- Heating circuits
- Cooling circuits
- Oil hydraulics
- High temperature application (on request)
Advantages of the external gear pump ZPA
- Variable installation length
- Low pulsation
- Low noise operation
- Long service life
- High volumetric efficiency
Downloads: Please refer to ZPD downloads, especially the section on sealing (single lipseal -1F version), the ZPA is a lower spec/option version of the ZPD.
On request we can also supply complete assembled motor/pump sets, including bellhousing and drive coupling.