ZPDA external gear dosing pump
ZPDA pumps are specifically designed for start-stop dosing. The low pulsation gear design provides constant flow with very rapid pressure build-up.
Internal clearances based on fluid viscosities are held within a few microns to insure the highest efficiency possible, even at high differential pressures up to 200 bar.
Depending on the application, DLC coatings are available for the wetted parts to provide additional corrosive resistance and abrasive particle resistance as well. Direct mounting of a VSE flow meter on the rear plate is also available for closed loop control.
- Displacements 0.1 up to 26.0 cc/rev
- Speed 1 up to 200 rpm
- Viscosity 1 up to 1,000,000 mPas
- Temperature -20°C up to +150°C (standard version)Special designs are available for deviating temperatures.
- Operating pressure max. 200 bar (depending on rotation speed and viscosity)
- Dosing of polyurethanes, isocyanate, polyol, catalyst, additives, silicones, fuels, adhesives, oils, hotmelts, paints and ink
Advantages of the ZPDA external gear pump
- Specifically, for applications with highest precision
- Low pulsation and precise dosing of the medium being transferred
- High precision start-stop dosing
- Rapid pressure build-up
- Option for direct mounting of VSE flow meter
- Corrosion/wear resistant coatings