Circular Gear Flowmeters in Stainless Steel can measure very precisely extremely small flow rates down to a teaspoon a minute; with incredible resolutions of up to 82,000 pulses per litre. With pressure ratings up to 1000 Bar and the ability to measure media with temperatures up to 180oC the ZHM is truly a versatile positive displacement flowmeter. Options include: Intrinsically Safe ATEX approval for use in hazardous area, fibre optic pick-ups for electro-statically charged paints, reverse flow detection and measurement, plain or ball race bearings and a reduced weight and cartridge versions for paints and inks.
- Measuring ranges: 0.005…1000 l/min
- Connections: M12x1.5…M33x2 female threads for Ermeto & SAE flanges (Other connection styles on request)
- Viscosity range: 15…10,000 mm²/s
- Linearity: ±0.5% of reading (better than ±0.25% of reading on viscosities over 50 cSt)
- Pressure: up to 1000 bar (HP model)
- Fluid temperature: max. +180°C