The RN4 Subsea flanged axial turbine uses the proven and reliable internals from our terrestrial RN4 range. The turbines complex sabre like blades, similar to a marine propellor are machined from a solid block making then very sturdy and efficient. This givies excellent linearity, they are also reversable allowing forward and reverse flow with almost no change in performance. A slightly larger pick-up well is required to accommodate our range of subsea pick-ups which are rated to depths of up to 4,000m.
With either a pulsed or analogue output, these versatile bi-directional meters are ideal for monitoring valve closure, actuator and cylinder movement or accumulator/bladder charging. The Ferralium (Super Duplex) rotor option makes them suitable for sea water applications such as pipeline flushing, with standard models being good for just about all water base hydraulic fluids along with MEG and even Methanol.
- Sizes: 0.7 to 18,000 L/Min in 18 ranges
- Pipe Sizes: ½” to 8” (DN15 to DN200)
- Connections Styles: DIN or ANSI Flange
- Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel
- Turbine Material: 431 Stainless Steel or optional Ferralium 255 (Super Duplex)
- Bearing Material: Tungsten Carbide with either Cobalt or Nickel binder
- Pressure: up to ANSI 2,500 LB flange rating
- Temperature: up to 110°C
- Outputs: Low power 5 Vdc pulse, amplified 12-24 Vdc pulse or 4-20 mA
- Max Depth: 4,000 m