The PF2MC7 Thermal or Calorimetric meter use a bypass and thermal dispersion principle to infer the flow in the main line from a small proportion diverted through a small capillary. This principle allows large flows (up to 2,000 L/Min, 120 M3/Hr) to be measured accurately with relatively small sensor parts, giving low pressure loss and a virtually uninterrupted pipe. This series comes with a tri-colour display which can change on alarm, a transistorised output which can be configured as an alarm or scaled pulsed output for remote counting and an analogue voltage or current signal for retransmission of the flow rate.
- Flow Ranges: 5-500 L/Min, 10-1,000 L/Min & 20-2,000 L/Min
- Connections Sizes: 3/4” and 1” BSP or NPT
- Max Pressure: 8 Bar
- Max Temperature: 50oC
- Power Supply: 12-24 Vdc +/- 10%
- Display: Tri-Colour backlit LCD display of flow rate and total
- Outputs: 1x NPN or PNP transistorised pulse or alarm and 1-5V or 4-20 mA analogue signal