The PF3A7 Thermal or Calorimetric meter use a bypass and thermal dispersion principle to infer the flow in the main line from a small proportion diverted through a small capillary. This principle allows large flows (up to 12,000 L/Min, 720 M3/Hr) to be measured accurately with relatively small sensor parts, giving low pressure loss and a virtually uninterrupted pipe. This series comes with a tri-colour display which can change on alarm, a transistorised output which can be configured as an alarm or scaled pulsed output for remote counting and an analogue voltage or current signal for retransmission of the flow rate.
- Flow Ranges: 30-3,000 L/Min, 60-6,000 L/Min & 120-12,000 L/Min
- Connections Sizes: 1”, 1.1/2” and 2” BSPP, BSPT or NPT
- Max Pressure: 15 Bar
- Max Temperature: 50oC
- Power Supply: 12-24 Vdc +/- 10%
- Display: Tri-Colour backlit LCD display of flow rate and total
- Outputs: 1x NPN or PNP transistorised pulse or alarm and 1-5V or 4-20 mA analogue signal