More accurate than a turbine for hydraulic applications, especially when the temperature varies, the OM High Pressure gives consistent readings irrespective of changes in viscosity. With no need for straight pipe runs before and after like a turbine the OM HP can be fitted into the most compact applications. High resolution pulsed output make them ideal for cylinder or valve positioning or a range of displays can be directly mounted giving a flow rate indication, alarms/pulse, analogue outputs and HART & Modbus communications.
- 16 mL/Min to 500 L/Min in 8 ranges
- 1/8” to 2” in size
- 400 Bar max pressure up to 1.1/2”, 300 Bar for 2”
- BSP or NPT connections
- Stainless Steel body design
- High viscosity, high resolution and high temperature options
- 8 display options including battery, EEx d, EEx ia, HART, batching