The OM Chem is a totally non-metallic version of our highly successful 1” OM025, designed to deal with some of the more aggressive media our metal OM’s can’t be used on. On DEF/Urea (AdBlue) for instance, it’s moulded construction offers a cost and weight saving with no loss of performance. Reed switch and Hall effect pulsed outputs are available with an option for quadrature pulse giving higher resolution and direction indication. 3 display options are also available for directly mounting from a simple battery powered flow rate & total display to flow rate/total with alarms, analogue output with HART.
- 10 to 150 L/Min
- 1” BSP or NPT connections
- PPS body & gears, FKM, PTFE or Buna-N seals
- Non-metallic with Ceramic axles
- Reed, Hall effect & quadrature pulsed outputs
- 3 display options, battery powered, flow rate & total, alarms, analogue O/P & HART