Ideal for batching, blending, totalising, monitoring or metering a range of low viscosity liquids from water and water like chemicals, fuels (diesel and petrol), fuel products, light oil, solvents including ethanol and spirit alcohol and even aggressive chemicals. These compact meters are easy to use and are factory calibrated on water (units come with a 10 point calibration certificate), but also have a ‘custom’ facility allowing the user to field calibrate the meter for liquids with different densities and viscosities. With safe area and ATEX EEx ia Intrinsically Safe versions, totally non-metallic, threaded, flanged, high pressure and Tri-Clamp (especially useful in the brewing trade for water, wort and beer) versions and additional ‘sandwich’ modules for additional features like pulse and analogue outputs, this is a truly versatile flowmeter which suits most applications.
- Flow Ranges: 3.8-3.8, 4.5-45 (PVDF body only), 7.6-76, 19-190, 38-380 & 76-760 L/Min
- Connections sizes and styles: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1.1/2” & 2” BSP or NPT - 1”, 1.1/2” and 2” ANSI 150 LB flanges - ¾”, 1”, 1.1/2”, 2” and 2.1/2” Tri-Clamp connections
- Pressure: 6.9 Bar (PVDF), 21 Bar (Aluminium), 102 Bar (Stainless Steel), 207 Bar (high pressure version), Tri-Clamp and flanged versions to suit clamp/flange rating)
- Temperature: Max 60oC, 121oC with remote kit
- Display: AA Lithium battery powered with flow rate, accumulated total and resettable total in safe area and Hazardous Area EEx ia Intrinsically Safe versions