The R Series offer the same versatility as the B Series meter with the addition of a digital or analogue output. Ideal for permanent installations where feedback is required to go back to the control PLC or where flows need to be data logged. These meters can be mounted in any orientation and come in a rugged cast Aluminium housing. Each meter has a 0-5V, 4-20 mA and frequency output allowing it to connect to virtually any system. With scales for water, oil and air/Nitrogen the R Series can be used in most industrial and process applications such as hydraulics, cooling water, air lines & compressors and Nitrogen blankets to name a few.
- Measuring Range: 0.5-550 L/Min in oil and water, 2-1300 SCFM Air/Gas in thirteen ranges
- Connections: ½” to 2” BSPP, NPT or SAE female
- Body Material: Aluminium, Brass or Stainless Steel
- Pressure: Liquids 241 Bar Aluminium & Brass, 414 Bar Stainless Steel (air/gas 40 Bar Aluminium & Brass, 69 Bar Stainless Steel)
- Temperature: Max 85oC
- Mounting: Horizontally or vertically
- Outputs: 0-5 Vdc, 4-20 mA and Frequency