The M & N Series offer the same versatility as the B Series meter with the addition of 1 or two flow alarms in the form micro-switches. This makes them ideal to provide a low flow cut-off to protect a hydraulic or cooling water pumps and bearing lubrication/cooling water circuits to prevent damage. With pressure ratings up to 414 Bar even jacking circuits for hydrodynamic bearings can be monitored. The air/gas scales also mean they can be used to detect compressor and Nitrogen blanket failures.
- Measuring Range: 0.5-550 L/Min in oil and water, 2-1300 SCFM Air/Gas in thirteen ranges
- Connections: ½” to 2” BSPP, NPT or SAE female
- Body Material: Aluminium, Brass or Stainless Steel
- Pressure: Liquids 241 Bar Aluminium & Brass, 414 Stainless Steel (Air/gas 40 Bar Aluminium & Brass, 69 Bar Stainless Steel)
- Temperature: Max 85oC
- Mounting: Horizontally or vertically
- Switches: one or two change-over micro-switches