The EF Circular gear meter bridges the gap between the more cost effective but less capable Oval Gears and the very capable VS Series. They combine the outstanding gear and bearing designs as used in the VS series with a simpler 2 piece Aluminium body, providing the ideal mix of cost against performance. They aren’t just an OEM product, although their design lends itself as the basis of bespoke versions, the EF still excels at everyday test and production applications. It can be fitted with dual sensors for quadrature and direction, there are versions for ATEX and High Temperature duties, along with accessories such as band heaters and temperature sensors for Hot Melt Glue to name but a few. For industrial application the EF can come with a directly mounted display of flow rate with switch points and a 4-20 mA output, making them ideal for machine builders.
- Measuring range: 0.05-4, 0.1-10, 0.2-30, 0.5-70 & 3-150 L/Min versions
- Connections: ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, ¾”, and 1” BSP P female
- Linearity: ± 2% of reading
- Viscosity Range: 2-10,000 cSt
- Pressure rating: Max 200 Bar
- Temperature rating: 0 to +80ºC
- Options: High temperature version, ATEX EEx ia version, Band heater for Hotmelt applications, DU or Bronze sleeve bearings for abrasive or high viscosity media