Competent at metering viscous media up to 200,000 mPas*, the ECO.pump lends itself to many common applications. (*with reduced techncal features)
The stainless-steel body and compact design allow the pump to be used as an in-line device and maintain a rust-free integrity. Available with a variety of displacement sizes, the ECO.pump is the cost-effective solution for your metering pump needs.
- Displacements 0.15 up to 6.0 cc/rev
- Materials - 1.4112 Hardened Stainless Steel & FKM (Viton) as Standard ; Options on PTFE seal and/or Light weight Aluminium Body also available on special request
- Speed 10 up to 400 rpm
- Viscosity 10 up to 200,000 mPas
- Connections - 1/4" for models 0.15 up to 2.4cc/rev ; 3/8" for 3.0ccc/rev ; 1/2" for models 4.8 & 6.0cc/rev
- Temperature -20°C up to +100°C (standard version)
- Special designs are available for deviating temperatures.
- Operating pressure up to 40 bar, pressure max. 50 bar (depending on rotation speed and viscosity)
- On request we can also supply complete assembled motor/pump sets, including bellhousing and drive coupling
Dosing of media without fillers:Polyol, silicones, adhesives, hotmelts, paints and oils (Isocyanate possible with new Mag-Drive option)
Advantages of the ECO.pump external gear pump
- Low pulsation dosing of the medium
- Easy and fast assembly and disassembly
- Light weight