UK Flowtechnik offers a wide variety of signal converter, displays, batching and data logging options to complement its diverse range of flowmeters with either frequency or analogue inputs. Their features include meter mountable, wall mount, panel mount, DIN-rail mount, ATEX (EEx ia or EEx d), alarms, analogue re-transmission, serial communications, linearisation, DC/AC or battery powered.
- Signal Conditioning: DIN-Rail mounted frequency to analogue signal converters
- RT IP66 Displays: Flow rate and total displays (with outputs) specifically designed to be directly mounted on OM & RN flowmeters
- Panel Mount Displays: Can be used with all of UK Flowtechnik's flowmeters with either a frequency or analogue output
- F Series: Flow rate and total displays with outputs in wall mount rugged enclosures
- E Series: Flow rate and total displays with outputs in Aluminium or Stainless Steel (EEx d) Explosion (Flame) Proof housings
- Batching Displays and Controllers: Automatically dispense a preset quanity of liquid