Displays & Controllers for Process measurements
UK Flowtechnik offers a range of signal converter, display, batching and data logging options to complement its diverse range of flowmeters with either frequency or analogue inputs. Their features include meter mountable, wall mount, panel mount, DIN-Rail Mount, ATEX (EEx ia or EEx d), alarms, analogue re-transmission, serial communications, linearization, DC-AC or battery powered.
- Signal Conditioning: DIN-Rail mounted frequency to analogue signal converters
- RT IP66 Displays: Flow rate and total displays (with outputs) specifically designed to be directly mounted on OM & RN flowmeters
- Panel Mount Displays: Can be used with all of UK Flowtechnik's flowmeters with either a frequency or analogue output
- F Series: Flow rate and total displays with outputs in wall mount rugged enclosures
- E Series: Flow rate and total displays with outputs in Aluminium or Stainless Steel (EEx d) Explosion (Flame) Proof housings
- Batching Displays and Controllers: Automatically dispense a preset quanity of liquid
Please select the category image or title you wish to browse.
Signal ConditioningDIN-Rail Mounted Frequency to Analogue Signal Converters
RT Wall or Meter Mounted DisplaysRT Flowmeter or Wall Mounted Displays – typically used with OM Oval Gear or RN Axial Turbine Meters
Panel Mount Digital Display96x48 Panel Mount Digital Flowmeter Displays with outputs
F Series Rugged Wall Mount InstrumentsF Series flowmeter single, dual, differential or batching display
E Series Explosion Proof DisplaysExplosion Proof Flow Rate and Total Displays, Aluminium or Stainless Steel Housings
Batching Displays and ControllersFully Programmable single or dual stage batch controllers