DIMF 2.1 High Flow Density Sensor
The DIMF 2.1 Density sensor work on the proven oscillating tube principle and is suitable for liquids that are highly viscous or liquids that tend to crystallize or potentially create deposits into the oscillating tube internals.
The measured variable is available as a 4-20 mA output signal and can be shown on the local display. Major applications are process control and quality monitoring of fluids in all areas of industry. Due to its large diameter the DIMF 2.1 is recommended for use in the main flow pipeline. Difficult measuring materials such as pastes or media containing solids, such as fruit juices can be measured without blocking the pipe.
- Direct measurement of density, reference density or concentration values
- Large internal diameter
- Up to 350L/min
- Density Range: 0 - 5000KG/m³
- Long service life and high reliability
- Simple installation
- Resistant to vibration, pressure changes, pulsations, flowrate changes and product viscosity
- Robust construction
- DN25 or DN50 connections
- Highly accurate
- Low installation cost
- FDT 1.2 support (HART DTM available)
- Measured Value:<± 0.2 KG/m³
- Repeatability: 0,05 KG/m³
- Fluid temperature: -40°C to +150 °C
- Process connection: flanges DN25 or DN50 acc. to pressure rating PN 40(resp. class 150/300 RF) acc. to DIN 2501 (resp.ANSI B 16.5) other pressure ratings and various food connections are available upon request.
- Material: stainless steel 1.4571, Hastelloy C4, other materials upon request
- EU declaration of conformity in acc. with EMV-directive 89/336/EWG, 92/3/EWG, 93/68 EWG, EN 50081-1, EN 50082-2, and NAMUR NE 21