The B Series meters are the ‘go to’ flowmeters in our range for industrial hydraulic oil and cooling water measurement. These simple and robust meters offer a unique and easy to read scaling system that can be rotated to be viewed from the best angle, a choice of Aluminium, Brass or Stainless Steel bodies and pressure ratings up to 414 Bar. Aluminium tends to be used for lower pressure hydraulics (<241 Bar), bearing lubrication and jacking circuits, with Stainless Steel for high pressure hydraulics and Brass, generally for water applications.
Although all combinations have scales for both water and oil with SG’s of 0.9 for mineral and synthetic oils and 1.0 for water and water/glycol fluids. Whether it is a small hydraulic power pack, tractor, moulding machine, earth mover or gear box, the B Series excels in diagnostics and monitoring.
- Measuring Range: 0.5-550 L/Min in Thirteen ranges, scaled for oil or water
- Connections: ½” to 2” BSPP, NPT or SAE female
- Body Material: Aluminium, Brass or Stainless Steel
- Pressure: Max 241 Bar (Aluminium and Brass), 414 Bar (Stainless Steel)
- Temperature: Max 116oC
- Mounting: Horizontally or vertically