B is for Basic, but not in the way you might think, they are packed with novel and useful features, they just have no options apart from the 5 ‘basic’ models. Rest assured, there is one amongst them that has all the features you need. They make an ideal OEM display, with customisable from front foil, enclosure colour, labels and manual, a manufacturers dream. Just want a single unit, no problem, they are normally stocked for next day delivery. The B-Series offers affordability, value for money but without compromising on Fluidwells legendary ruggedness and reliability, a truly world beating product, which can be customised to suit.
- B-BASIC: Battery or DC powered flow rate and dual total display. Universal pulsed input suitable for almost any flowmeter with a frequency output. Software programmable via USB interface.
- B-ALERT: Everything the B-BASIC has but with the addition of a 2x NPN transistor outputs for a scaled pulsed output or alarm. Software programmable via USB interface.
- B-SMART: Everything the B-BASIC has but with the addition of a 4-20 mA output and a NPN transistor for a scaled pulsed output. If the pulsed output is not required, the whole unit can be loop powered via the 4-20 mA circuit. Software programmable via USB interface.
- B-CONNECTED: Everything the SMART has but with the addition RS485 Modbus serial communications, this unit truly has it all. Software programmable via USB interface.
- B-IN-CONTROL: Not like the others, but an all you need single or 2 stage batch controller, featuring 2x NPN transistor outputs, 10-30 Vdc power supply & automatic overrun compensation (something you only really see on more expensive batch controllers). Software programmable via USB interface.